Subject: [IGEXMail-0289] Wk 1004 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Apr 1999 18:25:27

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    14-Apr-1999 18:25:27                   Message No 0289
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1004 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 14-Apr-99 11:55)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 275/GPS Week 1004                   
           (April 4 through April 10, 1999; Days 99094 through 99100)           
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  094 095 096 097 098 099 100 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation R1 VSL       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   -   -   X   X   X     5
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       -   -   X   X   X   X   -     4
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      -   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  -   -   -   -   X   X   X     3
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    NML       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   -   -   X   X   X   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   -   -   -   X     4
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   -   -   X   X   X   -     4
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            47 stations                   42  42  43  40  43  37  34  281

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.