Subject: [IGEXMail-0276] Wk 0996 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report
From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Apr 1999 11:36:30

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-Apr-1999 11:36:30                   Message No 0276
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0996 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0996 (DAYS 99 038-044, DATES 07-02-99 TO 13-02-99)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
       except for SVT3, MDOA and GATR: only GLONASS observations are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used (corrected for ionosphere), with lower weighting
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to the estimated values of IGS
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of orbits
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
   - nine radiation pressure parameters per satellite
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  OS0G is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

The orbit files (gfx09960.sp3 - gfx09966.sp3) and this summary file (gfx09967.sum)
are available at CDDIS (directory /products/0996).

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

------------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN    039    040    041    042    043    044     MEAN
------------------------------------------------------
 3      40     14      4     73     47     38       36
 4      29     56     11      9     92     68       44
 6      55     15     99     55     22     42       48
 7       8     57     46     31     91     53       48
 8      73     72     60     13     44     63       54
 9      19     17    119    176     29     86       74
10       -      -      -      -      -      -        -
11      22     30     35     43    169    281       97
13      82    118     16     27     97     62       67
16     292    141    177    363    230    135      223
17      75     28     47     43      6     17       36
20      63     21     65     37    124     95       68
22      56     79     29     16     18      7       34

MEAN    98     67     76    122    104    105
MEDI    55     30     46     37     47     62

Remark: For satellite 16 only 10-25 % of observations remaining
        in the adjustment

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 99 DAYS: 038 to 044
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB  38     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA     44.8    14.6    25.3    -172.6    32.5  -125.2 9730  NNNNNNN 
 BIPD     31.9     8.0    29.2     -34.0    27.7    22.6 9990  NNNN.NN 
 BORG     13.9     3.5     2.4     -33.4    -1.8     1.1 9680  UUUUUUN 
 BRUG      4.3     3.3    10.0     -22.7      .2    21.5 9670  UUUUUUU 
 CRAR       .0      .0      .0     -16.2    15.8      .4 9480  U...... 
 DLRA     27.2     2.2     6.0    -139.8      .0   -11.1 9720  NNNNNNN 
 GATR     56.1    30.2    38.8      35.5     2.5   595.4 9800  NNNNN.. 
 GRAB      5.2     3.2     1.5      21.5    -3.6    -1.8 9570  UUUUUUU 
 HERP     33.3    10.2    10.6      30.4    65.6     7.7 9790  NNNNNNN 
 IRKZ     12.1     3.8     3.7     -18.7    -6.2     5.4 9760  UUUUUUU 
 KHAB      7.3     5.6     6.0     -33.2    -2.0      .9 9770  UUUUUUU 
 KR0G      4.6     2.3     2.7      11.4    -7.9     5.8 9820  UUUUUUU 
 LDS1      5.8     3.5     5.4    -108.5     3.1     9.8 9880  .NNNNNN 
 LINR     43.5    11.3   145.9    -419.6   227.8   188.1 9740  NNNNNNN 
 LRBA      3.8     4.8     5.1      14.2     5.4    11.6 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MAGD      4.8     5.9     2.6       -.4    27.1   -16.9 9430  UUUUUUU 
 MDOA    158.0    18.8    64.1      57.2    52.2   600.0 9530  NNNNNNN 
 MDVZ      4.6     4.5     3.4       5.4    35.7     8.3 9780  UUUUUUU 
 METZ      3.8     2.9     2.4     -15.8     3.1    -6.5 9830  UUUUUUU 
 OS0G      3.8     1.6     1.9      -7.5     1.5    -8.8 9930  UUUUUUU 
 PKST      6.4     7.4     4.5      20.6    14.0      .1 9420  UUUUUUU 
 REUN     18.9    43.0    22.4     -15.6   -26.1    71.6 9490  ..NNNNN 
 SL1X     11.0    15.9     3.4       3.9      .3    -5.9 9950  UUUUUUU 
 STRR     34.6    16.5   133.5      46.9    -7.5    52.1 9560  UUUUUNN 
 SUNM     34.5    10.6   124.8      79.7     2.1   139.0 9460  UUNNNNN 
 SUTG       .0      .0      .0    1116.4   515.5  -838.3 9550  N...... 
 SVT3     50.2     1.4    12.3    -238.4   -16.0    73.5 9450  NN..... 
 THU2     10.9     6.3     3.3      20.8    -5.4   -41.9 9630  UUUUUU. 
 TSKA      8.8     6.9    11.4     -27.8     5.3    -9.3 9590  UUUUUUU 
 USNX      3.9     6.1     6.1      55.7    91.6    39.3 9960  ....NNN 
 VSLD      6.8     3.3     4.0      25.9    -2.7    20.4 9900  UUUUUUU 
 WTZZ      4.4     2.7     1.6     -13.8     4.7    -9.9 9512  UUUUUUU 
 YAKT      6.7     3.0     3.0      -6.9    19.1   -16.2 9440  UUUUUUU 
 YARR     14.3     4.6    18.8      22.3   -11.8     3.5 9920  UUUUU.. 
 ZIMJ      4.3     2.9     1.3      87.4    30.1    35.1 9652  NNNNNNN 
 ZIMZ      3.7     4.0     5.5       9.9      .7    14.0 9650  .UUUUUU 

Remarks:
 GATR, MDOA and SVT3 are sites with L1/L2 receivers where only the GLONASS
       observations are used
 SUTG has single frequency data
 
 BIAS means the deviation from our initial coordinates used in the adjustment