From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author : W. Soehne
Date: 31 Mar 1999 11:20:53 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0273] Wk 0995 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report Subject

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    31-Mar-1999 11:20:53                   Message No 0273
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0995 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

Author : W. Soehne
Subject: Wk 0995 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0995 (DAYS 99 031-037, DATES 31-01-99 TO 06-02-99)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
       except for SVT3, MDOA and GATR: only GLONASS observations are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used, with lower weighting
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to the estimated values of IGS
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of orbits
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
   - nine radiation pressure parameters per satellite
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

The orbit files (gfx09950.sp3 - gfx09956.sp3) and this summary file (gfx09957.sum)
are available at CDDIS (directory /products/0995).

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

------------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN    032    033    034    035    036    037     MEAN
------------------------------------------------------
 3      34     38     29     58      5    144       51
 4      13      5     22      6     53    165       44
 6     442     55     10     58     32     38      106
 7     205    295      6      4     42     19       95
 8      26    369    419     82     19     74      165
 9      22    155     66    123    117     26       84
10       -      -      -      -      -      -        -
11      18     31     83    195     39    179       91
13      52     14     10     35     16     81       35
16     296    980    986    859    233     61      569
17      89     40     53     30     49      5       44
20      28    155     83     30     34     66       66
22      63     18     35     58     60     63       50

MEAN   176    376    390    313     84    104
MEDI    34     40     35     58     39     63

Remark: For satellite 16 only 10-25 % of observations remaining
        in the adjustment

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 99 DAYS: 031 to 037
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB  31     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA    127.7    35.1    86.6    -333.9    24.0   -54.0 9730  NNNNNNN 
 BIPD     27.5     9.8     9.2     -67.3    38.4    -5.8 9990  NNNNNNN 
 BORG      8.9     1.3    10.9     -46.9    -2.6     -.2 9680  UUUUUUU 
 BRUG     11.3     1.8     4.3     -43.4    10.4    15.7 9670  UUUUUUU 
 CRAR      5.6     8.0     8.0       8.7    29.3     9.8 9480  UUUUUUU 
 CSIR    394.0    93.8   156.2     216.9     2.7  -231.4 9700  NNNNNNN 
 DLRA     25.8     6.9     8.9    -185.0     7.6    -6.9 9720  NNNNNNN 
 GATR     21.4    41.9    91.5      67.3   -42.4   638.9 9800  NNNNNNN 
 GODZ     14.1     3.5     4.0      40.8     3.0    22.5 9690  UUUUUUU 
 GRAB      4.3     1.8     3.6      24.4     1.5    -4.9 9570  UUUUUUU 
 HERP     23.0    12.4     6.5      -3.2    54.9    30.3 9790  NNNNNNN 
 IRKZ      3.8     5.7     5.3     -13.9      .7   -24.2 9760  UUUUUUU 
 KHAB      6.7     5.7     3.4     -44.5     6.8   -14.8 9770  UUUUUUU 
 KR0G      5.4     1.1     2.0       9.3   -13.7     1.1 9820  UUUUUUU 
 LDS1     13.6     1.5     4.1    -117.5     7.5    15.2 9880  NNNNNNN 
 LINR     18.3     4.2    38.2    -466.7   209.4    94.3 9740  NNNN..N 
 LRBA      3.3     2.0     3.9      13.7     7.9    15.3 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MDOA     38.9    11.6    38.4      -5.2    20.6   609.1 9530  NNNNNNN 
 MDVZ      2.3     1.5     3.4      26.5    31.8     6.0 9780  UUUUUUU 
 METZ      5.1     1.5     1.5     -10.8    -2.8    -6.8 9830  UUUUUUU 
 NPLC       .0      .0      .0     -86.4    60.9   -10.4 9970  N...... 
 OS0G      5.7      .6     1.5      -2.3     2.6    -9.2 9930  UUUUUUU 
 REUN      6.7     3.3     4.0     -17.0    22.5    54.1 9490  UUUUU.. 
 SANG     77.3    27.3    35.0     -78.9  -351.5   241.2 9620  NNNNNN. 
 SL1X     16.0     8.2     2.7      25.8     9.3      .5 9950  UU.UUUU 
 STRR      5.0     3.7     3.2      23.0    -8.8   -49.7 9560  UUUUUUU 
 SUNM      4.1     7.9     7.5      22.2    -2.8    35.5 9460  UUUUUUU 
 SUTG    460.7   120.8   174.8    -566.0   293.7  -246.6 9550  NNNNNNN 
 SVT3     51.5     6.9    13.7     -81.5   -32.1    91.2 9450  NNNNNNN 
 THU2      4.5     1.3     3.7       9.3    -3.1   -34.7 9630  UUUUUUU 
 TSKA      3.7     6.2     6.5     -41.4    11.9   -30.6 9590  UUUUUUU 
 USNX     51.6     5.6    29.8      66.9   101.1    27.8 9960  NNNNNNN 
 VSLD     11.5     2.5     1.9      -2.8     2.4    15.6 9900  UUUUUUU 
 WTZR    493.1   170.2   545.5     438.3   745.6  1725.5 9510  ....NNN 
 WTZZ      2.8     1.0     1.5     -10.1    10.7    -9.7 9512  ....UUU 
 YARR      7.4     2.6     8.0       1.0    -4.5   -14.2 9920  UUUUUUU 
 ZIMZ     10.1     3.8     5.6      21.2     3.0     6.1 9650  UUUUUUU 

Remarks:
 3SNA, CSIR, NPLC, SANG and WTZR are sites with only few useable observations
 GATR, MDOA and SVT3 are sites with L1/L2 receivers where only the GLONASS
       observations are used
 SUTG has single frequency data