Subject: [IGEXMail-0272] DLFT h/w and s/w change
From: "Niels Jonkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Mar 1999 09:41:18

charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.71.1712.3
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.71.1712.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    31-Mar-1999 09:41:18                   Message No 0272
******************************************************************************

Author: "Niels Jonkman" <[email-masked]>
Subject: DLFT h/w and s/w change

The dual frequency JPS Legacy receiver at station DLFT in Delft, the
Netherlands, has been replaced with a similar receiver running on more
recent firmware. In addition, the single depth JPS RegAnt antenna has been
replaced with a dual depth JPS RegAnt antenna.

The change can be summarized as:

until 99/03/28       (DOY087): data collected with LEGACY GGD receiver with
serial number L00143 running on firmware version 1.4 and using a REGANT SD
antenna,

99/03/29             (DOY088): no data collected,

since 99/03/30       (DOY089): data collected with LEGACY GGD receiver with
serial number L00287 running on firmware version 1.5 pl3 and using a REGANT
DD antenna.

An updated sitelog reflecting these changes has been made available.

Best regards,

Niels Jonkman
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Niels Jonkman
Mathematical Geodesy and Positioning,
Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences
Delft University of Technology                    phone: ++ 31 152785719
Thijsseweg 11                                     fax:   ++ 31 152783711
2629 JA Delft                        email:   [email-masked]
The Netherlands                      www: http://www.geo.tudelft.nl/mgp/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------