Subject: [IGEXMail-0271] LRBA observation station failure
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 Mar 1999 09:07:08

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    31-Mar-1999 09:07:08                   Message No 0271
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA observation station failure 

Dear colleagues,

Since March 3rd, 1999 we have encountered several problems on the
observation station. We have delivered data until March 14th (with some
difficulties) but since that date we are not able to provide IGN with data.
We are working in strong cooperation with Ashtech France to solve the
problems in order to restore our contribution to IGEX.
Again we apologize for the inconveniences.

Best regards,

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________