Subject: [IGEXMail-0253] Wk 1001 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Mar 1999 21:23:49

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    23-Mar-1999 21:23:49                   Message No 0253
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 1001 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 23-Mar-99 14:42)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 272/GPS Week 1001                   
           (March 14 through March 20, 1999; Days 99073 through 99079)          
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  073 074 075 076 077 078 079 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       -   -   X   X   -   X   X     4
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S NAVIGATION R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  -   X   -   X   X   X   -     4
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   -   -   X   X     5
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   -   X   X   X   -   X     5
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Santiago         SANG 3S NAVIGATION R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    National  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   X   X   -   X   X   X     5
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      -   X   X   -   -   X   X     4
Teddington       NPLC 3S NAVIGATION R1 NPL       X   X   -   X   -   -   -     3
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            50 stations                   44  48  47  43  44  43  40  309

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.