From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author :      W. Soehne
Date: 17 Mar 1999 08:56:53 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0247] Wk 0994 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report 

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    17-Mar-1999 08:56:53                   Message No 0247
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0994 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0994 (DAYS 99 024-030, DATES 24-01-99 TO 30-01-99)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 
Author :      W. Soehne

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2

- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
       except for SVT3, MDOA and GATR: only GLONASS observations are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used, with lower weighting
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to the estimated values of IGS
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of orbits
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
   - nine radiation pressure parameters per satellite
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

The orbit files (gfx09940.sp3 - gfx09946.sp3) and this summary file (gfx09947.sum)
are available at CDDIS (directory /products/0994).

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

------------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN    025    026    027    028    029    030     MEAN
------------------------------------------------------
 3      14      6     59     13     43     37       29
 4      25     27     17      8     40     54       28
 6      61     32      9     21     10     16       25
 7                                   -     27       27
 8                                   -     17       17
 9      29     49     92    112     26     14       54
10       -      -      -      -      -      -        -
11      10     27     85     28     69     62       47
13     110     28     24     26     72     19       47
16    2238    855    454    270     32      -      770
17      47     11     57      9     42     59       38
20     181     45     51     34     11     13       56
22      32     18     93     33     48     17       40

MEAN   784    359    194    108     48     39
MEDI    32     27     57     26     40     19

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 99 DAYS:  24 to  30
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB  24     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA     66.0    20.0    23.0    -197.7    31.7  -128.2 9730  NNNNNNN 
 BIPD     15.3     6.4     9.5     -48.8    38.8   -16.8 9990  NNNNNNN 
 BORG     12.3     1.5     3.3     -42.6    -5.1    -2.3 9680  UUUUUUU 
 BRUG     12.4     3.4     6.6     -29.5    11.5    11.5 9670  UUUUUUU 
 CRAR      7.5     5.3     4.3       3.8    24.6    27.1 9480  UUUUUUU 
 CSIR    200.9    45.6   308.0    -345.9    70.9  -151.1 9700  NNNNNNN 
 DLRA     36.6     1.8     5.3    -202.2    12.3   -11.5 9720  ....NNN 
 GATR    176.0    16.8    47.1      14.4   -16.6   611.8 9800  NNNNNNN 
 GODZ     10.1     4.0     3.0      24.6     3.9     9.5 9690  UUUUUUU 
 GRAB      4.8     1.8     1.5      18.3     -.8    -4.8 9570  UUUUUUU 
 HERP     25.0     8.4    10.9      16.2    61.4    22.4 9790  NNNNNNN 
 IRKZ      5.1     1.6     7.6     -18.8     1.8   -16.3 9760  UUUUUUU 
 KHAB      3.7     1.4     4.9     -37.0     9.8    -8.9 9770  UUUUUUU 
 KR0G      1.8     1.1     1.0       3.4   -12.8     2.4 9820  ...UUUU 
 LDS1      7.6     2.4     4.7    -102.6     4.2     6.6 9880  NNNNNNN 
 LINR     28.7     4.8     9.7    -451.7   225.3    88.9 9740  NNNNNNN 
 LRBA      2.9      .9     2.7      18.1     5.7    10.1 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MDOA    225.6    16.2    39.5      71.1    12.7   582.8 9530  NNNNNNN 
 MDVZ      1.9     1.4     1.0      17.9    31.0     3.7 9780  UUUUUUU 
 METZ      3.3     2.0     1.4     -21.0    -5.8    -7.5 9830  UUUUUUU 
 NPLC     98.1    35.9    41.6      36.2    70.2   -50.4 9970  NN.NNNN 
 OS0G      2.1     2.1     3.8       8.2     1.2   -10.2 9930  UU.UUUU 
 REUN      7.0     7.3     5.2      14.7     -.5    50.8 9490  UUUUUUU 
 REYZ       .0      .0      .0       8.6     4.1   -14.0 9710  U...... 
 SANG     35.4    49.8    43.9     -97.0  -367.8   287.2 9620  N.NNNNN 
 SL1X     15.6     5.3     2.4      13.2    12.4    -9.8 9950  ..UUU.U 
 STRR      3.7     1.5     6.7       9.9    -8.3   -55.2 9560  UUUUUUU 
 SUNM      5.0     4.3     3.8      19.8     6.4    36.5 9460  UUUUUUU 
 SUTG    492.0   139.8   222.7    -851.4  -143.5  -224.8 9550  NNNNNNN 
 SVT3     68.6     5.9     4.8     -97.7   -33.5    81.1 9450  NNNNNNN 
 THU2      2.8     3.7     4.2       6.8     -.9   -34.0 9630  UUUUUUU 
 TSKA      8.9     1.8     5.0     -35.8    16.9   -19.1 9590  UUUUUUU 
 USNX     31.6     9.8    26.8      76.8   107.2    34.5 9960  NNNNNNN 
 VSLD      9.0    11.4    10.4      24.2     7.9    22.6 9900  UUUUUUU 
 YARR      3.6     2.7     5.0      -3.9    -5.6   -26.1 9920  UUUUUUU 
 ZIMZ      6.4     3.5     3.8      12.9     1.5     3.0 9650  UUUUUUU 

Remarks:
 CSIR, NPLC and SANG are sites with only few useable observations
 GATR, MDOA and SVT3 are sites with L1/L2 receivers where only the GLONASS
       observations are used
 SUTG has single frequency data