Subject: [IGEXMail-0237] LRBA receiver is recording again!
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Mar 1999 18:21:22

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    08-Mar-1999 18:21:22                   Message No 0237
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA receiver is recording again!

Dear colleagues,

Since today (17h00 UTC) LRBA receiver has been recording again !

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________