Subject: [IGEXMail-0235] LRBA receiver failed again!
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Mar 1999 15:01:00

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 14:44:32 +0100
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    08-Mar-1999 15:01:00                   Message No 0235
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA receiver failed again!

Dear colleagues,

LRBA receiver stopped again recording on last friday (day 64). We don't
understand what happens. We contacted the french Ashtech compagny
representative. We hope he will be be able to help us !!!
We will advise you when the receiver starts again recording, so as soon as
possible.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Kind regards,

ChristelleVigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________