Subject: [IGEXMail-0229] LRBA moving
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 03 Mar 1999 12:08:53

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    03-Mar-1999 12:08:53                   Message No 0229
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA moving 

Dear colleagues,

As we announced on 01/29/99, we have to move from one building to another
one. We decided to keep our recording station in the same building until the
end of the campaign. Today we have just moved the station from one floor to
another one. The recordings have been stopped from 8h06 UTC to 10h39 UTC.

We apologize gorvthe inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________