Subject: [IGEXMail-0228] Wk 0998 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Mar 1999 18:58:30

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    02-Mar-1999 18:58:30                   Message No 0228
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0998 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 02-Mar-99 12:17)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 269/GPS Week 0998                   
        (February 21 through February 27, 1999; Days 99052 through 99058)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  052 053 054 055 056 057 058 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   -   -   X   -   -     3
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT JPS LEGACY GGD   DUT       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Delft            VSLD 3S NAVIGATION R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   -   -   -   X   -   -     2
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   -   -   X   X     5
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   -   X   X   X   -     5
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       -   X   -   X   X   -   -     3
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Santiago         SANG 3S NAVIGATION R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    National  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S NAVIGATION R1 NPL       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            52 stations                   46  47  46  45  46  40  42  312

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.