From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author : W. Soehne
Date: 01 Mar 1999 15:37:28 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0227] Wk 0993 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report Subject

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    01-Mar-1999 15:37:28                   Message No 0227
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0993 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

Author : W. Soehne
Subject: Wk 0993 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0993 (DAYS 99 017-023, DATES 17-01-99 TO 23-01-99)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
       except for SVT3, MDOA and GATR: only GLONASS observations are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used, with lower weighting
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to the estimated values of IGS
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of orbits
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

The orbit files (gfx09930.sp3 - gfx09936.sp3) and this summary file
are available at CDDIS (directory /products/0993).

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

------------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN    018    019    020    021    022    023     MEAN
------------------------------------------------------
 3      25     31     19     93    127     37       55
 4      23     28     20    118     57     57       50
 6     121    116     48     16     34     97       72
 9      21     74     40     29     21     32       36
10       -      -      -      -      -      -        -
11      43    139     47     44     26     35       56
13      33     37     43     39     54     80       48
16      77    715    248    183     12     66      217
17      59    277     58     31     28     42       82
20      52     94    145    193    216     59      126
22      67     43     62     80     98    133       80

MEAN    68    307    118     89     93     69
MEDI    43     74     47     44     34     57

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 99 DAYS:  17 to  23
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB  17     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA     48.2    24.6    62.1    -363.3     4.0  -175.8 9730  NNNNNNN 
 BIPD     26.6     4.9    12.9     -44.6    41.4   -12.2 9990  NNNNNNN 
 BORG      6.0     3.7    13.0     -37.7    -3.8      .3 9680  UUUUUUU 
 BRUG     13.5     3.0     7.4     -32.2    14.0    21.2 9670  UUUUUUU 
 CRAR      6.0     3.5     9.1      17.3    30.1    18.5 9480  UUUUUUU 
 CSIR    275.9    64.5   246.8    -309.1   -87.3  -237.7 9700  NNNNNNN 
 GATR    229.9    41.6    56.7      46.9     6.3   568.5 9800  NNNNNNN 
 GODZ      8.6     6.1     2.2      23.7     6.1    12.5 9690  .....UU 
 GRAB      5.7     1.2      .9      26.3     3.1    -8.1 9570  UUUUUUU 
 HERP     23.5    12.8    16.8       6.6    64.3    38.0 9790  NNNNNNN 
 IRKZ      4.8     2.9     3.2     -14.1     2.6   -26.1 9760  UUUUUUU 
 KHAB      5.9     2.6     3.4     -45.0    13.2   -16.9 9770  UUUUUUU 
 KR0G      4.1     2.1     1.3      17.2   -11.7      .8 9820  UUUUUUU 
 LDS1      5.5     2.8     5.1     -95.1    11.5     7.7 9880  UUNNNNN 
 LINR     11.7     5.8    10.3    -464.7   222.1   102.0 9740  NN.NNNN 
 LRBA      4.7      .6     1.8      26.9    11.0     9.2 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MDOA    178.6    36.6    60.7    -166.1    20.5   541.5 9530  NNNNNNN 
 MDVZ      4.5      .8     5.3      19.9    32.7    -6.4 9780  NNNNNNN 
 METZ      6.5     1.7     2.5        .8     2.4    -8.5 9830  UUUUUUU 
 NPLC     26.6     4.5    26.4      24.7    59.3   -39.2 9970  NNNNNNN 
 OS0G      3.9     1.5     2.6      18.1     4.5   -11.9 9930  UUU..UU 
 REUN      4.7     3.4     6.1        .7     5.1    65.2 9490  UUUUUUU 
 REYZ      8.1     1.6     2.0      19.4     8.1   -18.7 9710  UUUUUUU 
 SANG    100.2    57.1    51.4    -134.3  -362.3   243.5 9620  NNNNNNN 
 STRR      4.1     4.0     7.7       5.7   -15.9   -51.6 9560  .UUUUUU 
 SUNM      6.6     5.8    10.8      28.6    -1.1    37.8 9460  UUUUUUU 
 SUTG    741.3   164.2   527.1     -81.0   -73.2  -607.5 9550  NNNNNNN 
 SVT3    120.7     6.6    21.2     -50.1   -35.8    93.2 9450  NNNNNNN 
 THU2     11.4     1.9     4.0      16.7      .8   -40.5 9630  UUUUUUU 
 TSKA     10.9     2.3     6.1     -45.4    19.1   -24.7 9590  UUUUUUU 
 USNX    111.5    27.9    83.4     -57.3   127.1    20.7 9960  NNNNNNN 
 VSLD      5.4     3.4    11.2       8.0     6.1    16.8 9900  UUUUUUU 
 YARR      9.9     2.2     5.9     -12.4   -12.1   -22.2 9920  UUUUUUU 
 ZIMZ      3.9     1.3     2.7      25.9     6.8     4.3 9650  UUUUUUU 

Remarks:
 3SNA, CSIR, SANG and USNX are sites with only few useable observations
 GATR, MDOA and SVT3 are sites with L1/L2 receivers where only the GLONASS
       observations were used
 SUTG has single frequency data