Subject: [IGEXMail-0224] Wk 0997 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Feb 1999 22:30:27

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    25-Feb-1999 22:30:27                   Message No 0224
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0997 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 25-Feb-99 16:07)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 268/GPS Week 0997                   
        (February 14 through February 20, 1999; Days 99045 through 99051)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  045 046 047 048 049 050 051 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   -   -   -   X   X     4
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation    VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   -   X   X   -   X     5
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation    NIMA      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   -   X   X   X   -   -     4
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    National  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation    NPL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMJ JPS LEGACY GGD   AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            54 stations                   49  49  49  49  48  44  43  331

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.