From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author : W. Soehne
Date: 25 Feb 1999 17:25:43 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0223] Wk 0992 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report Subject

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    25-Feb-1999 17:25:43                   Message No 0223
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0992 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

Author : W. Soehne
Subject: Wk 0992 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0992 (DAYS 99 010-016, DATES 10-01-99 TO 16-01-99)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
       except for SVT3, MDOA and GATR: only GLONASS observations
       are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used, with lower weighting
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to their initial values
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of ORBITS
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

--------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN    011    012    013    014    015    016
--------------------------------------------------
 3      35    127     47    129    110     39
 4      26      6     79     72     76     50
 6      95     24     25     22     59    127
 9      91     83     15     23     28     16
10       -      -      -      -    129      -
11     133    127    145     23     59     21
13      15     44     21     56     88     76
16      54     30     43     28    584    219
17     197    171     58     33     41    131
20      63    124    175    146     64     65
22      58     58     59     97    124     27

MEAN    92     91     89     79    128     90
MEDI    58     58     47     33     76     50

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 99 DAYS:  10 to  16
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB  10     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA    115.5    31.0    32.8    -600.9   -10.2  -180.8 9730  NNNNNNN 
 BIPD     55.0    10.0    24.1     -27.5    52.3    -2.3 9990  NNNNNNN 
 BORG     12.3     3.1    12.7     -49.2    -3.9    -4.5 9680  UUUUUUU 
 BRUG     18.0     4.7     6.6     -46.2    10.0    12.2 9670  UUUUUUU 
 CRAR     30.1    21.1    36.8      27.5     9.0    49.4 9480  UUUUUUU 
 CSIR    149.7    40.7    79.0    -242.6      .4  -125.8 9700  NNNNNNN 
 GATR     36.9    18.1    34.4     -52.5   -10.8   559.7 9800  NNNNNNN 
 GRAB      8.5     2.7     4.9      39.2      .7    -8.6 9570  UUUUUUU 
 HERP     44.9     9.9    14.9     -12.3    71.9    30.8 9790  NNNNNNN 
 IRKZ      6.2     5.3     8.2     -12.4     9.1   -21.6 9760  UUUUUUU 
 KHAB     11.8     4.3     6.2     -34.5    18.0    -9.4 9770  UUUUUUU 
 KR0G      6.1     1.3     2.6      24.0   -11.6    -2.7 9820  UUUUUUU 
 LDS1      8.2     3.7     6.0     -84.3     9.9     6.6 9880  UUUUUNU 
 LINR     41.4     9.5    52.6    -435.1   211.1   125.3 9740  ..NNNNN 
 LRBA      7.4     3.8     5.2      31.8     8.5     8.2 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MDOA     25.4    21.0    28.9    -147.7     -.5   499.5 9530  NNNNNNN 
 MDVZ      7.3     2.6     5.6      33.8    34.6    -5.0 9780  NNNNNNN 
 METZ      5.1     1.2     5.0      16.7      .0   -10.9 9830  UUUUUUU 
 MTKA      4.7     2.4     7.2    -150.4    70.4   -36.8 9870  NNNN... 
 NPLC     37.2    12.7    25.3      22.4    44.9   -19.0 9970  NNNNNNN 
 OS0G      7.4     2.4     1.0      20.7     3.7   -13.1 9930  UUUU.UU 
 REUN     17.1     5.7    15.9     -17.1     2.7    93.4 9490  UUUUUNU 
 REYZ      7.0     3.3     2.7      37.0     5.7   -25.3 9710  UUUUUUU 
 SANG     71.7    79.1    72.6    -130.1  -393.1   292.4 9620  NNNNNNN 
 STRR     17.1    10.1    19.6      -6.8   -11.3   -62.7 9560  UUUUUU. 
 SUNM     57.3    21.6   292.2     -28.4    15.3   355.2 9460  NNNNUUU 
 SUTG    503.3   178.5   130.3    -845.2   190.7   228.1 9550  NNNNNNN 
 SVT3     26.8     5.4    11.0     -48.9   -37.4    59.8 9450  UUUUUNU 
 THU2      8.6     4.8     5.5      34.5    -9.9   -46.9 9630  UUUUUUU 
 TSKA     12.1     6.0     8.1     -38.1    25.4   -16.8 9590  UUUUUUU 
 USNX     83.9    28.1    95.7     -53.1   123.6   117.0 9960  NNNNNNN 
 VSLD      5.1     5.5     9.0      25.8     5.4    13.5 9900  UUUUUUU 
 YARR     16.5     7.0    14.3      11.9    -1.9   -30.4 9920  UUUUUUU 
 ZIMZ      8.5     2.0     5.9      30.0     4.8     3.6 9650  UUUUUUU 

Remarks:
 3SNA, CSIR, SANG and USNX are sites with only few useable observations
 SUTG has single frequency data