Subject: [IGEXMail-0207] Wk 0996 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Feb 1999 20:44:41

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    16-Feb-1999 20:44:41                   Message No 0207
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0996 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 16-Feb-99 13:36)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 267/GPS Week 0996                   
        (February 7 through February 13, 1999; Days 99038 through 99044)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  038 039 040 041 042 043 044 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation    VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       -   X   X   X   X   -   -     4
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   -   -   X   -   X   X     3
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation    NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   -   X   -     5
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Svetloe          SVT3 JPS LEGACY       IAA       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    National  X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   X   -   X   -   -   -     2
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation    NPL       -   X   -   -   X   X   X     4
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Wettzell         WTZZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            53 stations                   44  48  47  47  45  43  43  317

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.