Subject: [IGEXMail-0204] MTBG site log update
From: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Feb 1999 19:47:56

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    13-Feb-1999 19:47:56                   Message No 0204
******************************************************************************

Author: Weber Robert <[email-masked]>
Subject: MTBG site log update

An updated log file has been submitted for station MTBG  (mtbg9902.log)
Mattersburg , Austria

The reported changes do not affect antenna position or type.

Regards

 Robert Weber

___________________________________________________________________________
Robert Weber                           Tel:    ++43-1-58801-12865               
Department for Theoretical Geodesy     Fax:    ++43-1-5042155              
University of Technology, Vienna       E-Mail: [email-masked]
Gusshausstrasse 27-29                          [email-masked]
A-1040 Vienna, Austria                         [email-masked]   
___________________________________________________________________________