From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author : W. Soehne
Date: 10 Feb 1999 14:10:19 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0197] Wk 0991 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report Subject

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    10-Feb-1999 14:10:19                   Message No 0197
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0991 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

Author : W. Soehne
Subject: Wk 0991 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0991 (DAYS 99 003-009, DATES 03-01-99 TO 09-01-99)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
       except for SVT3, SUNM, CRAR, MDOA and GATR: only GLONASS observations
       are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used, with lower weighting
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to their initial values
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of ORBITS
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

--------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN    004    005    006    007    008    009
--------------------------------------------------
 3      77     40     59    103     35     28
 4      16     61    131    129     76     25
 6      34     32     15    105    115     94
 9      55     22     17     22     26    110
10       -      -      -      -      -      -
11      40     79    113     33     14     39
13      26    112     90     47     64     37
16      85     41     48     15     22     67
17     166     51     69     56     95    120
20     101    120     59     91     60     66
22      48     69    137    146     94    163

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 99 DAYS:   3 to   9
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB   3     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA    107.9    23.7    99.8    -436.0   -21.1  -158.2 9730  NNNNNNN 
 BIPD     50.2     6.4     4.8     -28.9    29.8   -20.5 9990  ..UUUUU 
 BORG     19.6     5.9     7.8     -52.7   -14.1    -4.0 9680  UUUUUUU 
 BRUG     14.1     4.3     5.9     -30.2     2.3     7.8 9670  UUUUUUU 
 CRAR     51.9    36.2    28.1      81.4    -1.1    29.3 9480  UUUUUUU 
 CSIR    273.6   120.5   341.1    -167.9   -25.3  -199.9 9700  NNNUNUU 
 GATR     75.2    14.3    34.5      13.9   -35.8   108.6 9800  UUUUUNU 
 GODZ     12.8    13.2    19.5      22.9   -24.3   -21.3 9690  UUUUUU. 
 GRAB      7.9     5.3     7.1      10.3    10.5     3.3 9570  UUUUUUU 
 HERP     24.7     7.5     7.2       2.1    54.0    14.7 9790  UUUUUUU 
 IRKZ     11.0     5.4     8.5      -2.4     5.2   -10.0 9760  UUUUUUU 
 KHAB     17.9     7.3    10.8     -15.5     6.6   -71.5 9770  UUUUUUU 
 KR0G     11.1     3.5     2.9       3.2    -2.9      .2 9820  UUUUUUU 
 LDS1     11.4     3.3     5.5     -92.1      .8    -2.9 9880  UUUUUUU 
 LRBA      8.2     6.3     6.4      21.6     -.6      .6 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MDOA     57.0    15.6    41.2      -8.8   -44.8   572.8 9530  NNNNNNN 
 MDVZ      8.6     2.0     3.4      37.0    32.3    -9.8 9780  UUUUUUU 
 METZ      6.3     2.6     3.0       7.0    -5.6   -20.7 9830  UUUUUUU 
 MTKA     18.1     8.6    13.0       3.4    14.2   -52.5 9870  UUUUUUU 
 NPLC     18.3    20.6    25.9      -8.7    44.3   -40.7 9970  UUUUUUU 
 OS0G      6.0     2.6     4.9      15.1    -7.3    -8.1 9930  UUUUUUU 
 REUN     22.2    19.1    28.0     -69.8    25.8   104.6 9490  UUUNUUU 
 REYZ     11.6     4.6     8.0       4.8    -1.3    20.2 9710  UUUUUUU 
 SANG    180.0   107.6    71.3    -252.9  -485.5   375.2 9620  NNNNNNN 
 STRR     22.1    13.8    28.2     -12.4    -9.1    45.6 9560  UUUUUUU 
 SUNM     41.9    29.3   100.8      13.0    16.5   631.3 9460  NNN.NNN 
 SUTG   1044.0    70.7   299.6    -662.2   393.4    45.8 9550  NNNNNNN 
 SVT3     20.2     8.9    25.1     -81.4   -34.5    77.0 9450  .NNNNNN 
 THU2     22.9    15.6    18.7      22.2   -25.0   -41.3 9630  UUUUUUU 
 TSKA     21.8     8.1    11.8     -31.5     3.7   -28.1 9590  UUUUUUU 
 USNX     86.1    23.4    34.8     -37.2    80.4    25.8 9960  UUUUUUN 
 VSLD     11.8     6.1     5.0      15.9    -5.2     8.2 9900  UUUUUUU 
 YARR     19.2    22.0    19.3      36.9      .8   -56.1 9920  UUUUUUU 
 ZIMZ      4.3     6.8     8.3      21.0     -.4     8.7 9650  UUUUUUU 

Remarks:
 CSIR, SANG and 3SNA are sites with only few useable observations
 SUTG has single frequency data