Subject: [IGEXMail-0196] wrong SUTG file names for days 029-032
From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Feb 1999 14:06:39

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    10-Feb-1999 14:06:39                   Message No 0196
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: wrong SUTG file names for days 029-032

Dear colleagues,

due to a transformation error the RINEX files for IGEX site Sutherland
have the wrong name "SUTZ" instead of "SUTG". This affects only the days 
029-032.
The names will be changed at the data centers IGN and CDDIS.

Regards
 Wolfgang Soehne

=============================================================================
Wolfgang Soehne                tel: +49 331 288-1116
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam   fax: +49 331 288-1111
Telegrafenberg A17             mail: [email-masked]
14473 Potsdam                  WWW: http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/ab1/welcome.html
Germany                     
Projektbereich 1.1
==============================================================================