From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author : W. Soehne
Date: 29 Jan 1999 17:06:59 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0183] Wk 0990 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report Subject

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Jan-1999 17:06:59                   Message No 0183
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0990 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

Author : W. Soehne
Subject: Wk 0990 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0990 (DAYS 98 361-99 002, DATES 27-12-98 TO 02-01-99)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used, with lower weighting
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to their initial values
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of ORBITS
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

--------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN    362    363    364    365    001    002
--------------------------------------------------
 3     170    120    147     79     45     33
 4       -     35    147    169     65     49
 6      26     37      -     70    177     65
 9      46     13     19     12     20     45
10       -      -      -      -      -      -
11      89     71     32     13     20     22
13     128     19     64     52     52     13
16     161    133      -      -      -    128
17      91     59     89    120     80    166
20      63    119    116     92     66     83
22      65    113    171    146    151     91

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEARs: 98/99 DAYS: 361 to 002
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB 361     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA      7.8     9.8     8.5      -4.9    15.5     5.8 9730  .....UU 
 BIPD      2.5     7.6    17.1       1.6    28.7     2.7 9990  U.UUU.. 
 BISZ     21.6    40.0    60.8       3.3   -91.1    17.5 9580  UUUNNN. 
 BORG      2.1     3.9     7.1      -2.7    -6.2    -1.8 9680  UU.UUU. 
 BRUG      1.5     2.8     3.7      -1.8    -4.0    -1.7 9670  UUUU.UU 
 CRAR     19.1    23.7    12.2     -26.4    60.3     9.3 9480  UNUNU.. 
 CSIR    220.0   216.9   201.9    -383.1  -313.5  -100.9 9700  NNN.N.. 
 GODZ      3.8     7.1     9.3       6.2    -4.8     1.8 9690  UUUUUU. 
 GRAB      1.4     4.2     4.4      -2.0    -1.0     -.9 9570  UUUU.UU 
 HERP      2.7     4.4     4.6        .9    25.5    -5.9 9790  UUUUU.N 
 IRKZ      1.0     2.2     3.8        .8     2.4     2.7 9760  UU.U.UU 
 KHAB      5.0     4.8     5.4        .8      .8    -2.2 9770  UU.UUUU 
 KR0G      2.4     4.8     6.4       -.9     -.6    -1.2 9820  UUUUUUU 
 LDS1       .5     1.1      .1      -2.0    -1.4     1.2 9880  ....UUU 
 LRBA      1.3     2.3     4.0      -1.2    -3.6    -1.0 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MDVZ      1.6    12.1    38.4       -.6    15.6   -26.7 9780  ....UUU 
 METZ      1.8     5.4     6.6      -3.1    -1.8     1.7 9830  ..UUUUU 
 MTKA      6.1     6.5     9.1       -.7     2.4     6.6 9870  UUUUUUU 
 NPLC      5.0     4.7    14.4       1.0    -2.1     -.8 9970  UUUUUNU 
 OS0G      1.3     2.9     5.6      -1.8    -2.6    -2.0 9930  UUU.UUU 
 REUN      5.1    16.3    10.0      10.1    -1.1   -24.0 9490  .UUUUUU 
 REYZ      1.8     1.7     3.7        .4    -3.7      .6 9710  UUUUUUU 
 RIOZ     59.8    66.2   120.2    -107.8   235.0   -32.5 9610  NNNNN.. 
 SANG       .0      .0      .0      13.3   -44.0    50.8 9620  U...... 
 SL1X      3.6     6.8     6.1       4.9    -5.3     5.0 9950  U.UUUU. 
 STRR       .0      .0      .0       9.1     5.9    23.9 9560  ......N 
 SUTG     41.3    57.9    97.1     -28.8   -38.2    73.2 9550  NUNUU.. 
 THU2      3.6     7.2     1.2       2.3    -6.9    -5.3 9630  .UU..UU 
 TSKA       .0      .0      .0       2.1     -.1     4.0 9590  ......U 
 USNX      3.9     9.2     9.2        .9    10.9    -2.1 9960  UUU.UUU 
 VSLD      2.9     4.1     8.6       7.6    33.1     9.2 9900  ..UUUNN 
 WTZR      2.3     6.6     4.5       -.9    -4.0     -.1 9510  U..U.U. 
 YARR     12.8    21.0     6.2     -13.3   -23.4    -9.4 9920  UU....U 
 ZIMZ      1.4     3.5     4.7      -1.7    -3.5      .4 9650  UUUUUUU 

Remarks:
BISZ, RIOZ and SUTG are single frequency sites, corrected for ionosphere
CSIR is a site with only few useable (i.e. phase obs. on both frequencies)
     GLONASS observations