Subject: [IGEXMail-0172] Wk 0993 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jan 1999 17:47:45

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    26-Jan-1999 17:47:45                   Message No 0172
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0993 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 26-Jan-99 11:27)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 264/GPS Week 0993                   
         (January 17 through January 23, 1999; Days 99017 through 99023)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  017 018 019 020 021 022 023 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Delft            VSLD 3S NAVIGATION R1 VSL       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   -   -   X   -   -     3
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   -   -   -   X   X   X     3
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   -   X   X   X   -   -     3
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Perth (Bellevue) BELR Ashtech GG24     DOLA      -   X   X   -   -   -   -     2
Perth (Bellevue) BETR Ashtech Z12      DOLA      -   X   X   -   -   -   -     2
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       -   X   -   -   -   -   -     1
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Santiago         SANG 3S NAVIGATION R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Svetloe          SVT3 JPS LEGACY       IAA       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    National  X   -   -   -   X   X   X     4
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Teddington       NPLC 3S NAVIGATION R1 NPL       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   X   -   -     4
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Zvenigorod       ZVEG Ashtech G-XXIV   INASAN    X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            55 stations                   49  49  38  31  33  28  29  257

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.