Subject: [IGEXMail-0171] Neubiberg (BLVA) must stop participation
From: Udo Ro\ bach <[email-masked]>
Date: 26 Jan 1999 13:08:07

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    26-Jan-1999 13:08:07                   Message No 0171
******************************************************************************

Author: Udo =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ro\_bach?= <[email-masked]>
Subject: Neubiberg (BLVA) must stop participation

Dear colleagues,

the three month extension of the IGEX-98 campaign (IGEXMail No. 0145) was a
good decision, I think. However, the Institute of Geodesy and Navigation
(IfEN) of the University FAF Munich has to stop its participation, due to
administrational reasons. Courtesy of the Bavarian State Survey (Bayerisches 
Landesvermessungsamt, BLVA), we were able to set up our receiver at a
surveyed pillar on the top of their building. But now, after the campaign
had already been delayed for one month from the original schedule, we had
to deinstall our receiver. Nevertheless, the data transmission from BLVA to 
the BKG Data Center never seemed to work without problems.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and wish you all the
success of the entire campaign.

Best regards,
Udo Rossbach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Udo Rossbach
Institute of Geodesy and Navigation                Phone: +49-89-6004-2588
University of Federal Armed Forces Munich          Secr.: +49-89-6004-3425
D-85577 Neubiberg                                  Fax  : +49-89-6004-3019
Germany                            mailto:[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------