Subject: [IGEXMail-0160] Wk 0992 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jan 1999 22:44:17

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    19-Jan-1999 22:44:17                   Message No 0160
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0992 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 19-Jan-99 13:15)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 263/GPS Week 0992                   
         (January 10 through January 16, 1999; Days 99010 through 99016)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                        No.
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  010 011 012 013 014 015 016 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   -   X   X   X   -     5
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S NAVIGATION R1 VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   -   -   X   X     5
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   -   X   X   -   X   X     5
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       -   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       -   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       -   X   X   -   -   -   X     3
Perth (Bellevue) BETR Ashtech Z12      DOLA      -   -   -   -   X   -   -     1
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Santiago         SANG 3S NAVIGATION R1 NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Svetloe          SVT3 JPS LEGACY       IAA       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sydney (Lindfiel LINR 3S Navigation    National  -   -   -   X   X   -   X     3
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      -   X   -   X   X   X   X     5
Teddington       NPLC 3S NAVIGATION R1 NPL       X   -   X   X   -   -   X     4
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       -   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            53 stations                   42  48  46  47  40  40  41  304

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.