Subject: [IGEXMail-0159] LRBA receiver failure !
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jan 1999 09:41:35

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    19-Jan-1999 09:41:35                   Message No 0159
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA  receiver failure !

Dear colleagues,

Last week, we changed Z18 version (59 -> 60) to avoid any failure due to a
phase overflow .
According to the french Ashtech representative, this version should correct
the problem.
Apparently, the situation is still the same.
Now, we will make an ON/OFF twice a week.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Christelle Vigneau

_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________