Subject: [IGEXMail-0156] LINR Lindfield Operational
From: "Twilley, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 1999 13:31:29

Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    18-Jan-1999 13:31:29                   Message No 0156
******************************************************************************

Author: "Twilley, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LINR Lindfield Operational

LINR Lindfield Operational

	Site Name       	         : Lindfield NML2
	Four Character ID	: LINR
     	IERS DOMES Number        : 50124M001

Australia originally submitted 6 sites for participation in IGEX - Stromlo,
Yaragadee, Hobart, 
Perth, Jabiru and Lindfield. However, a some changes have been made due to
circumstances beyond our control:

(1) The receiver destined for Jabiru (GG24) failed before the campaign
started. This site is therefore not participating in the campaign.

(2) The site originally proposed at Perth (Gnangara 73) was changed to a
different site (Bellevue 157, Domes 50142M001) due to logistical problems.
This site is co-located with a dual frequency GPS (Bellevue 157T, Domes
50142M002). This site did not commence operation until day 301 (28 October
1998).

(3) Logistical difficulties mean that data from Hobart (50116M003) and Perth
(50142M002) are only downloaded on a weekly basis.

(4) The S3 receiver at Lindfield deteriorated gradually, eventually failing
on about 1 November 1998. It is not known when it will be back in action.

Station logs for all 5 participating Australian sites are available from
ftp.auslig.gov.au/igex/station/ and data is available from
ftp.auslig.gov.au/igex/data/

New station logs are available for LINR and STRR.
All previous and current data is now available.

Our apologies for the disruption and delay in this service. 

Regards
Bob Twilley

======================================================
Bob Twilley   Telephone: (+61 2) 6201 4346
                  Fax:       (+61 2) 6201 4366
                  Email: [email-masked]
Geodesy Unit
Australian Surveying & Land Information Group (AUSLIG)
P.O. Box 2
Belconnen ACT 2616
AUSTRALIA
======================================================