Subject: [IGEXMail-0154] Updated information for IGEX Site CRAR, McMurdo, Antarctica
From: "Larry D. Hothem" <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Jan 1999 05:47:00

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Accept-Language: en
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    16-Jan-1999 05:47:00                   Message No 0154
******************************************************************************

Author: "Larry D. Hothem" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Updated information for IGEX Site CRAR, McMurdo, Antarctica

An updated log file (dated 15-JAN-1999) has been submitted for
station CRAR, McMurdo, Antarctica

Except for a few minor gaps in data (reported in the updated log),
data collection has been continuous since 16-DEC-1998, 01:08 UT,
with the JPS model Legacy/G receiver.

All data files are transmitted daily to a server at USGS, Reston,
VA, where they are retrieved and stored at the CDDIS.

As reported in the 15-JAN-1999 site log file, receiver firmware was
upgraded to version 1.3 (dated 10-JAN-1999) on 15-JAN-1999, 07:30
UT, from version 0.0046 (dated 26-NOV-1998).  Firmware version
0.0046 was in the JPS Legacy receiver when it was installed 16 DEC.

Observations are expected to continue through about 4 February.

Regards,

Larry
--------------------------------
Presently at McMurdo Station, Antarctica
[email-masked]

US Geological Survey
521 National Center
Reston, VA 20192 USA
1-703-648-4663 Phone
1-703-648-4165 FAX
[email-masked]