From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author : W. Soehne
Date: 15 Jan 1999 16:57:39 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0153] Wk 0988 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report Subject

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    15-Jan-1999 16:57:39                   Message No 0153
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0988 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

Author : W. Soehne
Subject: Wk 0988 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0988 (DAYS 347-353, DATES 13-12-98 TO 19-12-98)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used (BISZ, RIOZ and SUTG)
   - elevation mask 15 degree except for single frequency stations (25 degree)
   - the observations of all stations are equally weighted
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to their initial values
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites) 
- Coordinates of only one station (ZIMZ) are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of ORBITS
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day
- The orbit parameter stem from the middle day of a 3-day-solution

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

FILES sent to global data center CDDIS:

gfx0988i.sp3: GLONASS orbit and clock parameter (7 files)
gfx09887.sum: this summary file

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

-------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN  348    349    350    351    352    353
-------------------------------------------
 3   130    101    108     77     53     52
 4   103    102     57    123     75     57
 6    38    121    161    103    104     61
 9     7      6     18      6     65     18
10     -      -      -      -      -      -
11    24      7      6     23     69     76
12     -      -      -      -      -      -
13    21     45     59     20      6      4
14     -      -      -      -      -      -
15     -      -      -      -      -      -
16    30     46     86     78     71     25
17   109     92     62     92    137    176
18     -      -      -      -      -      -
20   138    107     81     98     85     89
21     -      -      -      -      -      -
22   127    165     79     83    102     83

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 98 DAYS: 346 to 354
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB 346     353     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA     12.7    39.7    12.8      -7.5     1.0    -3.7 9730  UUUUU.U UU
 BIPD      4.8     7.2    10.0      -2.1    22.1     8.6 9990  UU.UUUU UU
 BISZ     20.8    44.8    55.9      10.6   -86.8    -5.3 9580  NUUUUNU UU
 BORG      6.2     3.0     3.5      -3.7    -7.6    -3.3 9680  UUUUUnU UU
 BRUG      4.0     2.3     4.1      -2.9    -9.4    -1.9 9670  ..UUUUU UU
 CSIR    149.8   185.1   196.2     -62.2    14.4  -223.5 9700  NNUNN.N UN
 DLRA       .0      .0      .0     -12.4    -7.4    -4.4 9720  U...... ..
 GODZ     18.5    29.2     7.4      -2.8   -11.2     6.7 9690  .U..U.U UU
 GRAB      6.9     2.4     5.2       -.8    -1.8      .8 9570  .UUUUUU UU
 HERP      3.7     4.6     7.3       -.5    21.8    -7.9 9790  ..UUUUU UU
 IRKZ      9.9     5.7     8.9       3.4    10.3     7.8 9760  UUUUUUU UU
 KHAB      6.8     4.2     9.2       3.7     7.9     5.4 9770  UUUUUUU UU
 KR0G      2.8     3.5     3.4       -.7     -.3    -5.1 9820  UUUUUUU UU
 LDS1      3.6     3.4     3.8      -4.2    -8.4    -1.0 9880  UUUUUU. ..
 LRBA      4.8     3.3     4.4      -2.7    -6.6      .3 9910  UUUUUUU UU
 MDOA      9.9    22.3     8.2      -9.9   -25.1     4.4 9530  UUUUU.. ..
 METZ      4.6     3.3     3.1       -.5     -.3    -4.4 9830  .UUUUUU UU
 MTKA      5.4     5.1     6.6       1.0     9.4     8.6 9870  U.U.UUU UU
 NPLC      4.5     5.0     8.5      -3.2    -5.5    -3.7 9970  UU..U.U UU
 OS0G      4.6     2.1     3.4      -3.0    -5.2    -3.2 9930  UUUU..U ..
 REUN     29.7    24.0    21.7      13.6    11.0     -.9 9490  ...UUUU UU
 REYZ      4.6     5.3     4.1      -3.0    -8.1      .0 9710  UUUUUUU UU
 RIOZ      7.9   158.3    33.1     -63.2   245.8    22.2 9610  .UNUU.. NN
 SANG     54.8    54.5    81.1     -81.2  -270.8     6.6 9620  .NNNN.. NN
 SL1X     14.5    18.4     3.0       -.7    -7.8     3.8 9950  ...UUUU UU
 STRR     18.7     9.0    15.5      27.8    17.2     6.2 9560  UUUUUU. ..
 SUTG     49.2    63.0    85.7      29.6    46.3    51.2 9550  UUUNU.N UU
 THU2      3.9     1.7     1.4      -4.3   -12.6    -2.9 9630  ...U... U.
 TSKA      4.2     6.1     9.7       4.5     6.9     8.4 9590  ..UUUUU ..
 USNX     52.4   107.2   234.9      84.6  -296.1   156.6 9960  NNN.N.N NU
 VSLD      4.8     3.0     7.4       5.6    28.9     5.3 9900  UUUUUNU UU
 YARR     27.6    20.3    12.3      25.9    28.1    -8.3 9920  UUU.... ..
 ZIMZ      6.2     3.0     5.2      -2.4    -6.0     1.4 9650  UUUUUUU UU

Remarks:
RIOZ and SANG are isolated sites
SUTG and CSIR are isolated sites
USNX is a site with only few useable observations