Subject: [IGEXMail-0150] Wk 0991 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jan 1999 15:35:25

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    13-Jan-1999 15:35:25                   Message No 0150
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0991 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 13-Jan-99 08:58)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 262/GPS Week 0991                   
          (January 3 through January 9, 1999; Days 99003 through 99009)         
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  003 004 005 006 007 008 009 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    -   X   X   X   -   -   -     3
Brisbane         SUNM JPS Legacy GGD   DNR       X   X   -   -   -   X   X     4
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation    VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       -   X   -   -   X   X   -     3
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   -   -   X   -   X     4
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   X   X   -   X     5
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   -   X   X   -   -     4
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   -   X   X   -   X     5
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   -   -   X   X   X   X     5
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation    NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      -   -   -   X   X   X   X     4
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Svetloe          SVT3 JPS LEGACY       IAA       -   -   X   X   X   -   -     3
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      -   -   X   -   X   X   -     3
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation    NPL       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   -   X   X   -   X     5
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   -   -   X     5
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            52 stations                   43  43  37  45  45  35  42  290

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.