Subject: [IGEXMail-0146] New IGEX site Brisbane Australia
From: Higgins Matt <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jan 1999 03:06:02

Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    12-Jan-1999 03:06:02                   Message No 0146
******************************************************************************

Author: Higgins Matt <[email-masked]>
Subject: New IGEX site Brisbane Australia 

Data for a new site in Brisbane Australia (4 character ID: SUNM) has now
been submitted to the CDDIS. The log sheet is on the IGEX web site as
sunm9901.log.

The JPS Legacy GGD started on day 358/1998 (24-DEC) at 05:33 UT. It then ran
continuously until 004/1999 at 04:32 UT when a problem occurred with the
logging PC. It started logging again on 008/1999 at 06:26 UT. Data for those
times up to and including 010/1999 23:59:30 are now on CDDIS.

The receiver is borrowed and will be returned next week. I expect to be able
to run it until the end of 017/1999.

Regards, Matt.

Matt Higgins
Senior Surveyor
Department of Natural Resources
Locked Bag 40 
COORPAROO DC  Qld  4151
Australia
http://www.dnr.qld.gov.au
Ph: 61 7 3896 3754  Fax: 3891 5168  
Email: [email-masked]
Vice Chair FIG Commission 5 http://www.lm.se/fig5/