Subject: [IGEXMail-0144] Wk 0990 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Jan 1999 18:10:24

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    08-Jan-1999 18:10:24                   Message No 0144
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0990 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 07-Jan-99 09:08)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 261/GPS Week 0990                   
         (December 27 through January 2, 1999; Days 98361 through 99002)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  361 362 363 364 365 001 002 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   -   X   X   X   -     5
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   -     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation    VSL       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     -   -   -   -   -   X   X     2
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcmurdo          CRAR JPS Legacy       USGS      X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   -   -   X   X   X   X     5
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       -   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation    NIMA      X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   -   X   X   X   X   -     5
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      X   X   X   -   X   X   X     6
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation    NPL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     6
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       X   X   -   X   X   X   -     5
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            44 stations                   40  39  39  41  36  42  38  275

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.