Subject: [IGEXMail-0140] Wk 0989 IGN Data Holdings
From: Admin Glonass <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Jan 1999 15:13:23

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    06-Jan-1999 15:13:23                   Message No 0140
******************************************************************************

Author: Admin Glonass <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0989 IGN Data Holdings

                          IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                                   IGEX DATA
                          (as of 06-Jan-1999 15:11:01)

           GPS WEEK #989    20-12-1998  to 26-12-1998    days 354-360

+--------------------+----+--------------------+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
|Site name           |Acr.|Receiver            |354|355|356|357|358|359|360|Tot|
+--------------------+----+--------------------+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
|IRVINE              |3sna|3S Navigation R100/4|D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |-  |-  |500|
|Bellevue 157        |belr|GG-24C              |-  |-  |-  |D  |-  |-  |-  |100|
|Bellevue 157T       |betr|ASHTECH Z12         |-  |-  |-  |D  |-  |-  |-  |100|
|BIPM                |bipd|R100/30T            |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Bishkek             |bisz|MAN NR-R124         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Neubiberg           |blva|3SNAV R100 OLD / 3SN|D  |D  |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |200|
|BOROWIEC            |borg|3S NAVIGATION, R-100|D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Brest - EPSHOM      |brsg|GG24 (Martec)       |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Brussels            |brug|3SNAV R100-30T      |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|                    |ck02|                    |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |D  |100|
|Crary Science Labora|crar|JPS Legacy/G        |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |D  |100|
|National Metrology L|csir|3S Navigation R100/3|D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Delft               |dlft|ASHTECH GG24C       |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|                    |gatr|                    |D  |D  |D  |-  |-  |-  |-  |300|
|                    |godz|                    |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|                    |grab|                    |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|GRASSE              |grac|ASHTECH GG24C       |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Herstmonceux PRARE p|herp|3S Navigation R100-4|D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Hong Kong           |hkpu|GG24C               |-  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |600|
|IBK1                |ibk1|ASHTECH GG 24, GSR 2|D  |D  |D  |D  |-  |-  |-  |400|
|Irkutsk             |irkg|TRIMBLE 4000SGL     |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Irkutsk             |irkz|ASHTECH Z-18        |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Khabarovsk          |khab|ASHTECH Z-18 P3     |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Kiruna              |kr0g|ASHTECH Z18         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Leeds               |lds3|Ashtech GG24        |D  |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |100|
|Laboratoire de Reche|lrba|Ashtech Z18         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|McDonald Observatory|mdoa|Javad Positioning Sy|D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Mendeleevo          |mdvg|TRIMBLE 4000SGL     |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Mendeleevo          |mdvz|ASHTECH Z-18 P3     |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|METSAHOVI           |metz|Ashtech Z-18        |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |-  |-  |500|
|Maartsbo            |mr6g|AHTEC GG24C         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Mattersburg         |mtbg|Ashtech GG24        |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Mitaka A Site       |mtka|ASHTECH Z18         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|                    |ncku|                    |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |-  |D  |100|
|Teddington          |nplc|3SNAV R100-40T      |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|DLR DFD Neustrelitz |ntz1|3S Navigation R-101 |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|DLR DFD Neustrelitz |ntz3|Rogue SNR-8100      |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Onsala              |os0g|ASHTECH Z18         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|                    |reun|                    |D  |-  |D  |D  |D  |-  |-  |400|
|Reykjavik / Iceland |reyz|ASHTECH Z-18        |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|                    |rioz|                    |D  |D  |D  |D  |-  |D  |D  |600|
|Santiago GLONASS Tra|sang|R100/40             |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|MIT/LL South Lab    |sl1x|ASHTECH Z18         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Stromlo             |strr|ASHTECH Z18         |-  |-  |D  |-  |-  |-  |-  |100|
|Sutherland          |sutg|MAN NR-R124         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|THULE AIRBASE       |thu2|ASHTECH Z18         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Tsukuba A site      |tska|Ashtech Z18         |-  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |-  |500|
|U.S. Naval Observato|usnx|3S Navigation R-100/|D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Visby               |vs0g|AHTEC GG24C         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|VSL-Delft           |vsld|3S NAV R100-40T     |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
|Wettzell / Germany  |wtzg|3SNAV R101 OLD      |-  |D  |D  |D  |-  |D  |D  |500|
|AU053               |yarr|Ashtech Z18         |-  |-  |-  |D  |-  |-  |D  |200|
|Zimmerwald GPS97    |zimz|ASHTECH Z18         |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |D  |700|
+--------------------+----+--------------------+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+
 Totals                 53                       43  44  45  46  40  39  42

Day of year fields :
 
  O = classic RINEX file available
  D = Hatanaka RINEX file available
  B = both 
  - = no RINEX file