Subject: [IGEXMail-0135] Wk 0989 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Dec 1998 20:03:56

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    29-Dec-1998 20:03:56                   Message No 0135
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0989 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 29-Dec-98 11:55)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 260/GPS Week 0989                   
        (December 20 through December 26, 1998; Days 98354 through 98360)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  354 355 356 357 358 359 360 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation    VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       X   -   X   X   X   -   -     4
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   -   X   -   -   -   -     1
Neubiberg        BLVA 3S Navigation    BLVA      X   X   -   -   -   -   -     2
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Perth (Bellevue) BELR Ashtech GG24     DOLA      -   -   -   X   -   -   -     1
Perth (Bellevue) BETR Ashtech Z12      DOLA      -   -   -   X   -   -   -     1
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation    NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation    BIPM      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   -   -   -   -   -   -     1
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12      NCKU      -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24     NCKU      -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation    NPL       X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       -   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    -   -   -   X   -   -   -     1
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            51 stations                   43  40  41  41  36  34  33  270

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.