Subject: [IGEXMail-0133] Break in the GLONASS observations at Borowiec.
From: Jerzy Nawrocki <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Dec 1998 12:23:41

Message-Id: <Pine.SOL.3.96.981227115839.20608A-100000@orchid>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    27-Dec-1998 12:23:41                   Message No 0133
******************************************************************************

Author: Jerzy Nawrocki <[email-masked]>
Subject: Break in the GLONASS observations at Borowiec.

Because of the hard disk failure, the R100/30T receiver at Borowiec 
stopped the observations a 3:00 UTC on 26th of December (MJD:51173).
After the exchange of the hard disk the observations were restarted
at 10:00 UTC on the same day. 
The observations from 00:00 till 10:00 UTC are lost. 

Best regards,

Jerzy Nawrocki

=============================================================
dr Jerzy Nawrocki
Head, Time and Frequency Section
Astrogeodynamical Observatory, Borowiec near Poznan.
Space Research Centre P. A. S.
PL 62-035 KORNIK, tel.: +(48)(61) 8-170-187, fax: +(48)(61) 8-170-219,
e-mail: [email-masked]
=============================================================