Subject: [IGEXMail-0130] Wk 0988 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Dec 1998 15:55:03

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    23-Dec-1998 15:55:03                   Message No 0130
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0988 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 23-Dec-98 09:39)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 259/GPS Week 0988                   
        (December 13 through December 19, 1998; Days 98347 through 98353)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                                                       No. 
   Site Name     Name     Receiver      Agency  347 348 349 350 351 352 353 Days
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Bishkek          BISZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation    PAS       X   X   X   X   -   X   X     5
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24     EPSHOM    X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation    ROB       -   X   X   -   X   X   -     4
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C    DUT       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation    VSL       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy UFL       X   -   X   X   X   X   X     6
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C    IGN       X   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18      ISR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18      NASA      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation    RGO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24     Innsbruk  X   X   X   X   -   -   -     4
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation    3SNav     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18      NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
La Reunion       REUN Ashtech Z18      IGN       -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS             Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE  Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24     Leeds     X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18      MIT/LL    -   -   X   X   X   X   X     5
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24     TUVienna  X   X   -   X   X   X   X     6
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY       CSR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL  IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18      IMVP      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18      FGI       X   X   -   X   X   -   -     3
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18      ENRI      -   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Neubiberg        BLVA 3S Navigation    BLVA      -   -   -   -   -   -   X     1
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation    DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100   DLR       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18      OSO       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Perth (Bellevue) BELR Ashtech GG24     DOLA      -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation    CSIR      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18      BKG       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Rio Grande       RIOZ MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation    NIMA      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     6
Sutherland       SUTG MAN NR-R124      GFZ       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Teddington       NPLC 3S Navigation    NPL       X   X   X   X   X   -   -     5
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18      KMS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     6
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18      GSI       -   X   X   X   X   X   -     5
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18      LRBA      X   X   X   X   X   -   X     5
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C    NLS       X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation    USNO      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation    BKG       -   X   X   X   -   -   -     3
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18      AUSLIG    X   X   X   -   -   -   -     2
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18      AIUB      X   X   X   X   X   X   X     7
Zvenigorod       ZWEG Ashtech GG24     INASAN    X   X   X   -   -   -   -     3
---------------- ---- ---------------- -------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ----
Totals:            50 stations                   42  46  46  46  44  38  37  299

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.