Subject: [IGEXMail-0127] BLVA Receiver Status
From: Udo Roßbach <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Dec 1998 17:01:39

Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    22-Dec-1998 17:01:39                   Message No 0127
******************************************************************************

Author: Udo =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ro=DFbach?= <[email-masked]>
Subject: BLVA Receiver Status

Dear colleagues,

it seems the problems with data transmission from receiver BLVA
(Neubiberg) (see IGEXMail No. 0049) finally have been resolved.
Since Day 1998-352 (Friday, Dec 19), the receiver is online 
again and transmitting data to the BKG data center, at least for
0h - 22h UTC each day. The receiver is shut down once a day to
aid in time synchronization.

I apologize for any inconveniences this had caused.

Best regards,
Udo Rossbach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Udo Rossbach
Institute of Geodesy and Navigation                Phone: +49-89-6004-2588
University of Federal Armed Forces Munich          Secr.: +49-89-6004-3425
D-85577 Neubiberg                                  Fax  : +49-89-6004-3019
Germany                            mailto:[email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------