From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>

Author : W. Soehne
Date: 21 Dec 1998 17:07:46 
Subject: [IGEXMail-0124] Wk 0985 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report Subject

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    21-Dec-1998 17:07:46                   Message No 0124
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0985 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

Dear colleagues,

Following the summary file containing the results of the GLONASS orbits 
for GPS week 985 computed by GFZ:

Author : W. Soehne
Subject: Wk 0985 GFZ IGEX Analysis Report

******************************************************************************
GFZ IGEX ANALYSIS REPORT   GPS-WEEK 0985 (DAYS 326-332, DATES 22-11-98 TO 28-11-98)
******************************************************************************

Submitted by: GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam (GFZ)
              Telegrafenberg A17, D-14473 Potsdam, Germany
              e-mail:[email-masked]
              fax: (0331) 288 1111
              tel: (0331) 288 1114 

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

- Software used :   EPOS.P.V2
- Data used:
   - undifferenced carrier phases
   - 1 day arc solutions  
   - the following observations are used:
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS dual frequency measurements: all
       observations are used
     - stations with GPS single frequency and GLONASS dual frequency
       measurements: only GLONASS observations are used 
     - stations with GPS and GLONASS single frequency measurements: 
       only GLONASS observations are used (BISZ and RIOZ)
- Earth rotation parameters are fixed to their initial values
- GPS orbits from the IGS final solution are introduced and fixed (except
  eclipsing GPS satellites 
- Coordinates of only one station are fixed to their initials
  in the determination of ORBITS
- Adjusted parameters:
   - state vector of GLONASS satellites (and eclipsing GPS satellites)
   - coordinate corrections 
   - tropospheric zenith path delay (4 h)
   - y-bias, solar radiation scaling factor
   - ambiguities
   - STA and SV clock parameters of each observation epoch
   - one clock bias per station and day

CLOCK ESTIMATION:  IRKZ (OS0G for days 332 and 333) is used as time reference
                   no offset and trend correction is performed

ORBITS REPEATABILITY (cm):
(mean component error rms =sqrt((xrms**2 + yrms**2 + zrms**2)/3) )

            DAY 1  (24 h)    pred.     DAY 2  (24 h)
   |------------------------|--------|                            
 
                            |------------------------|

   7.75-hour overlap:       |xxxxxxxx|

---------------------------------------------------
                  RMS for DAY
PRN  327    328    329    330    331    332    333
--------------------------------------------------
 3   100     48     76     24     36     75    118 
 4    47    111     60     60     52    102     83
 6    45    104     71    124     94     63     11
 9    77    123     21     59     78     17     17
10     -      -      -     -      -      -       -
11   219    118     92    149     48     99     97
12     -      -      -     -      -      -       -
13   204     81     34    228     70     66    165
14     -      -      -     -      -      -       -
15   105    282    267    115     59     71     36
16     -      -      -     -      -      -       -
17   175    110     52     63     38     70    130
18    18     26     89    147    206     50     91
20   279    123    132    101    210    192    146
21     -      -      -     -      -      -       -
22   304    162     90     52    115    169    241

REPEATABILITY OF STATION COORDINATE SOLUTIONS
  by Residuals of Helmert-transformation  (units:mm)

YEAR: 98 DAYS: 327 to 333
      U,u: used for parameter determination in Helmert-transformation
      N,n: not used  
           [ u,n: deleted for repeatability computation   (2.5*sigma) ] 

 SITE  _____REPEATABILITY_____  __________BIAS__________ NUMB 327     
           UP    NORTH    EAST       UP    NORTH    EAST       |       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 3SNA      2.3     2.0     4.6      -9.3     6.6    -5.9 9730  UUUUUUU 
 BIPD       .9     2.0    14.7       2.4    25.6     2.8 9990  UUU.NUU 
 BISZ     11.7    26.9    32.3      19.2  -112.1   -19.1 9580  NNN.NNN 
 BORG       .7     2.1     1.2       -.6    -7.4    -1.8 9680  ..UUUUU 
 BRUG      1.0     1.3     1.3       -.2    -6.9     -.3 9670  UUU.UUU 
 DLRA       .6     2.3     2.1       -.9    -6.4    -4.1 9720  UUUUUUU 
 GODZ       .5     1.9     1.6       -.7    -3.5     3.6 9690  UUU.UUU 
 GRAB       .9     1.9      .3        .6    -2.0    -1.3 9570  UUUUUU. 
 HERP      1.6     2.4     3.0       1.7    23.3    -2.1 9790  UUUUU.U 
 IRKZ       .6      .6     1.4       -.5     1.8      .3 9760  UUUUU.. 
 KHAB       .6      .9     3.8      -1.9      .1    -2.7 9770  UUUUUUU 
 KR0G       .9     2.5      .9        .1    -1.5    -2.2 9820  UUUUUUU 
 LDS1       .7     1.3      .9      -1.1    -5.5      .0 9880  UUUUUUU 
 LRBA       .7     1.5      .6        .6    -4.8      .3 9910  UUUUUUU 
 MDOA       .8     2.1     1.0       -.5    -3.7     -.8 9530  ..NNNN. 
 METZ       .4     1.6      .5       -.4    -1.2    -3.2 9830  ...UU.U 
 MTKA       .0      .0      .0      -2.5     2.5    -2.5 9870  U...... 
 NPLC      1.4     3.5     4.0        .3     -.3    -2.1 9970  .UUUUUU 
 OS0G       .8     1.6      .7       -.3    -3.8    -2.0 9930  UU..UUU 
 REYZ      1.1     2.2      .6       -.8    -4.1     2.2 9710  UUUUUUU 
 RIOZ     30.8    50.5   170.6     -24.7   224.5    99.9 9610  .NNNNN. 
 SANG     30.6    70.9   111.4     -80.6  -186.8   -45.2 9620  NNNN.N. 
 SL1X       .9      .9      .7       -.3    -4.5     2.8 9950  UUUUUU. 
 STRR      1.8     2.0     2.1       7.0      .9    14.0 9560  UUUUUU. 
 THU2      1.3     1.7     1.1      -3.5    -4.4     -.9 9630  UUU.... 
 TID2      2.9     2.1     8.4      -1.2    -7.1   -12.2 3052  NNNNNNN 
 TSKA       .3      .4     3.9      -1.6    -1.0     1.8 9590  UU.UUUU 
 USNX      2.6     2.9     7.8      74.8  -295.8   177.4 9960  ...N..N 
 VSLD      3.4     2.7    11.6       8.8    30.0    12.6 9900  NUUUU.N 
 YARR      1.3     2.4     4.7       5.0     1.6    -6.3 9920  .U.UUUU 
 ZIMZ       .8     1.7     1.3        .8    -4.6      .3 9650  UUUUUUU