Subject: [IGEXMail-0123] LRBA receiver
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Dec 1998 11:42:37

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    18-Dec-1998 11:42:37                   Message No 0123
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA receiver : new Z18 version...

Dear colleagues,

Yesterday (17/12/98), our receiver failed again !
We used this failure to update Z18 software version and we changed some
parameters supposed to be at the origin of the failures.
So the recording doesn't covered the full day.

We apologize for the inconveniences and we hope it was the last time the
receiver failed.

Kind regards,

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________