Subject: [IGEXMail-0121] Wk 0987 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Dec 1998 21:25:52

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    16-Dec-1998 21:25:52                   Message No 0121
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0987 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
                                                                                
               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 16-Dec-98 14:27)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 258/GPS Week 0987                   
        (December 6 through December 12, 1998; Days 98340 through 98346)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                  340  341  342  343  344  345  346   No.  
   Site Name     Name     Receiver     1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 Days  
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Bishkek          BISZ Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation      -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Grasse           GRAC Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18        X    -    X    X    -    X    X      5 
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24       X    -    X    X    -    -    -      3 
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation      X    X    X    -    -    X    X      5 
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS               X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    -    -    -      4 
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mcdonald         MDOA JPS LEGACY         X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6 
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
NPL, UK          NPLC 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Perth (Bellevue) BELR Ashtech GG24       -    X    X    X    -    X    -      4 
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation      X    X    -    -    X    X    X      5 
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18        -    X    X    X    X    -    X      5 
Rio Grande       RIOZ Ashtech GG24       -    -    X    X    X    -    X      4 
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Sutherland       SUTG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12        -    X    -    X    -    -    -      2 
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24       -    -    -    X    -    -    -      1 
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18        -    X    X    X    X    X    -      5 
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18        -    X    X    X    X    -    X      5 
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18        -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Zvenigorod       ZWEG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:            51  stations          42   47   47   48   43   41   39   307

We are now generating a global GLONASS navigation message file named
igexddd0.yyg.Z (ddd=day, yy=year) using all available files from the stations.
This file is in the daily g directory (e.g., for day 98280, in the
directory /igex/data/98280/98g). 

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.