Subject: [IGEXMail-0115] Break in NPLC data
From: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Dec 1998 15:49:34

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; X-MAPIextension=".TXT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    10-Dec-1998 15:49:34                   Message No 0115
******************************************************************************

Author: Jon Clarke <[email-masked]>
Subject: Break in NPLC data

Dear Colleagues,

Data files for NPLC for 343 and 344 are incomplete because our 3SNAV 
R100-40T crashed last night (day 343) at 20:00:20, and we didn't 
restart logging until 13:36 today (344). Unusually, the hard disc was 
not full, and no other receivers or PCs showed problems. It is the 
first time it has done this. 

On the positive side, the Rinex converter has now been updated to give 
the correct antenna offsets in the Rinex header. Also, we have had 
intermittent problems with our FTP connection to BKG/IFAG, but this now 
appears to be running smoothly.

Regards,
Jon Clarke

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Jon Clarke                                    Time and Frequency,
e-mail: [email-masked]              Centre for Time Metrology,
tel: +44 (0) 181 943 6548              National Physical Laboratory,
fax: +44 (0) 181 943 7138    Queens Road, Teddington, TW11 0LW, U.K.
--------------------------------------------------------------------