Subject: [IGEXMail-0105] LRBA receiver failure again !
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Dec 1998 10:04:19

charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-Dec-1998 10:04:19                   Message No 0105
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA receiver failure again !

Dear colleagues,

The LRBA receiver stopped working on friday the 4th 1998 (day 338) without
any reason just like the last time (11/18/98, day 322).
Today (day 341), we succeeded to start it again (with a reset).

We apologize for the inconveniences and we contact  MARTEC society to
identify (and to solve) the problem.

Kind regards,

Christelle Vigneau

_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________