Subject: [IGEXMail-0104] No 0104
From: [email-masked] (Serge Lannuzel)
Date: 07 Dec 1998 07:56:30

From: IGEXMAIL Service <[email-masked]>
Subject: No 0104 : Brest IGEX Station
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    07-Dec-1998 07:56:30                   Message No 0104
******************************************************************************

Author: [email-masked] (Serge Lannuzel)
Subject: Brest IGEX Station

Dear colleagues,

Because of identifier conflict, we have changed the 'four character ID' for
Brest IGEX station since day 322. For the MIRA-24 L1 GPS-GLONASS receiver
installed at Brest, France, the new ID is "brsg".

'brst" ID is for IGN Trimble GPS L1-L2 receiver.

The log sheet is updated and available at IGN FTP server.

SL
____________________________________________________________
Serge Lannuzel                                          Section G=E9od=E9sie=
 -
G=E9ophysique
EPSHOM - 13, rue du Chatellier BP426      29275 BREST Cedex - FRANCE
e-mail : [email-masked]                          Internet :=
 http://www.shom.fr
T=E9l : 33 (0)2 98 22 09 57                              Fax : 33 (0)2 98 22=
 08 99
____________________________________________________________