Subject: [IGEXMail-0101] SUTG receiver status
From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Dec 1998 17:45:46

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    04-Dec-1998 17:45:46                   Message No 0101
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: SUTG receiver status

Dear colleagues,

the MAN NR-R124 receiver (including an Ashtech GG24 OEM) installed at the 
Sutherland, South Africa (SUTG) observation site now has been changed
(see IGEXmail 0064).
It is tracking data since 3 December 1998.

The data will be uploaded to CDDIS and IGN within the following week 
after a few tests.

Kind regards
 Wolfgang Soehne

=============================================================================
Wolfgang Soehne                tel: +49 331 288-1116
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam   fax: +49 331 288-1111
Telegrafenberg A17             mail: [email-masked]
14473 Potsdam                  WWW: http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/ab1/welcome.html
Germany                     
Projektbereich 1.1
==============================================================================