Subject: [IGEXMail-0100] Station GRAC Operational at IGS Site GRAS
From: jennifer haase <[email-masked]>
Date: 04 Dec 1998 17:34:42

Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    04-Dec-1998 17:34:42                   Message No 0100
******************************************************************************

Author: jennifer haase <[email-masked]>
Subject: Station GRAC Operational at IGS Site GRAS

 

A MIRA-24 L1 GPS-GLONASS receiver (containing an ASHTECH GG24 card) has
been installed at a new site GRAC on the Plateau de Caussols, France,
located near the IGS GPS and SLR site GRAS. The receiver has been
operational and sending RINEX data to the IGN data center since day 333.
The log sheet is available at
http://lareg.ensg.ign.fr/IGEX. 

Photos and a preliminary short report on the installation may be found at
http://www.acri.fr/gps/igex

Precise local ties to the GPS receiver will be carried out in the shortly
at which time the log file will be updated. Further information on the
antenna characteristics is also pending.

The installation of the site is a collaborative effort between ACRI, the
Observatoire de la Cote d'Azur, and the CNRS-Geoscience Azur. We would like
to acknowledge Daniel Ganieux and the MARTEC company for the use of their
receiver  ([email-masked]).

______________________________________________________
Dr. Jennifer S. Haase
ACRI Mecanique Appliquee et Sciences de l'Environnement
260, Route du Pin Montard - BP 234
06904 Sophia Antipolis, FRANCE
Tel: +33 4 92 96 75 19 Fax: +33 4 93 95 80 98 
email: [email-masked]  http://www.acri.fr

"Nature bats last"