Subject: [IGEXMail-0097] Wk 0985 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Dec 1998 17:04:10

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    02-Dec-1998 17:04:10                   Message No 0097
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0985 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 02-Dec-98 10:48)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 256/GPS Week 0985                   
        (November 22 through November 28, 1998; Days 98326 through 98332)       
                                                                                
                 Mon.                  326  327  328  329  330  331  332   No.  
   Site Name     Name     Receiver     1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 Days  
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Bishkek          BISZ Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation      X    -    -    X    X    X    X      5 
Brest            BRSG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy   X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6 
Graz             GRAB Ashtech Z18        -    X    X    X    X    -    -      4 
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    -    -    -      4 
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24       -    X    -    X    X    X    -      4 
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS               X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL    X    -    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18        -    -    -    -    X    -    -      1 
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mt. Stromlo      STRR Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Neubiberg        BLVA 3S Navigation      -    -    -    -    -    -    X      1 
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
New Delhi        NPLI 3S Navigation      -    -    -    -    X    -    -      1 
NPL, UK          NPLC 3S Navigation      -    -    -    -    X    -    -      1 
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Rio Grande       RIOZ Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12        -    X    -    -    X    X    X      4 
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24       -    X    -    -    -    X    X      3 
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18        -    -    X    X    X    X    X      5 
Tsukuba          TSKA Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    -    X    X    X      6 
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation      -    -    -    -    X    X    X      3 
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18        -    -    X    -    X    X    X      4 
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zvenigorod       ZWEG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:            49  stations          38   40   39   39   45   38   38   277 

We are now generating a global GLONASS navigation message file named
igexddd0.yyg.Z (ddd=day, yy=year) using all available files from the stations.
This file is in the daily g directory (e.g., for day 98280, in the
directory /igex/data/98280/98g). 

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.