Subject: [IGEXMail-0095] TSKA site became operational
From: Imakiire Tetsuro <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Dec 1998 07:15:31

Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    02-Dec-1998 07:15:31                   Message No 0095
******************************************************************************

Author: Imakiire Tetsuro <[email-masked]>
Subject: TSKA site became operational

Dear Colleagues

We are happy to announce that TSKA site(Tsukuba, JAPAN) is now operational, 
although we have been far behind the schedule.

We started to upload the data of TSKA site to CDDIS data center, and we 
updated the site log for TSKA site.
Receiver installed in TSKA site is Ashtech Z18, and the antenna is 701073 
covered with a spherical redome.

As we suffer from firmware trouble of Z18 receiver even now, our receiver 
would be reset once or twice per week.  Therefore our data might be 
incomplete for those days when the receiver is reset.  We expect the 
firmware trouble would be solved soon.

Best regards

------------------------------
Tetsuro IMAKIIRE,  Geodetic Observation Center,
Geographical Survey Institute
E-mail:[email-masked] (Niftyserve: [email-masked])
Tel: +81-298-64-4825 (+81-298-64-1111 ex.8621)
FAX: +81-298-64-6864 (+81-298-64-2655)