Subject: [IGEXMail-0088] Bishkek receiver status
From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Nov 1998 11:38:18

Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    25-Nov-1998 11:38:18                   Message No 0088
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Bishkek receiver status

Dear colleagues,

a MAN NR-R124 single frequency receiver (including an Ashtech GG24 receiver)
has been installed in Bishkek, Kyrghyz Republic, on November 12 by GFZ. 
The four character ID for this station is BISZ.
It is in full operation since 20 November 1998.

Data will be uploaded to CDDIS and IGN.
A LOG file will be sent to IGN.

Kind regards
 Wolfgang Soehne

=============================================================================
Wolfgang Soehne                tel: +49 331 288-1116
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam   fax: +49 331 288-1111
Telegrafenberg C2              mail: [email-masked]
14473 Potsdam                  WWW: http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/ab1/welcome.html
Germany                     
==============================================================================