Subject: [IGEXMail-0085] Wk 0983 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings
From: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Nov 1998 18:26:25

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    20-Nov-1998 18:26:25                   Message No 0085
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll 301-286-9283 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Wk 0983 CDDIS IGEX Data Holdings

               Current IGEX Data Holdings (as of 20-Nov-98 12:03)               
                   IGEX Operational Week 254/GPS Week 0983                   
        (November 8 through November 14, 1998; Days 98312 through 98318)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                  312  313  314  315  316  317  318   No.  
   Site Name     Name     Receiver     1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 Days  
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Borowiec         BORG 3S Navigation      -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Brest            BRST Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels         BRUG 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Delft            DLFT Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Delft            VSLD 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Gainesville      GATR Javad JPS Legacy   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt        GODZ Ashtech Z18        -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Herstmonceux     HERP 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Innsbruk         IBK1 Ashtech GG24       -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Irkutsk          IRKG Trimble 4000SGL    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Irkutsk          IRKZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Irvine           3SNA 3S Navigation      -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Khabarovsk       KHAB Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna           KR0G Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS1 GNSS               X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Leeds            LDS2 Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Leeds            LDS3 Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    -    X    X      6 
Lexington        SL1X Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Maarstbro        MR6G Ashtech GG24C      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mattersburg      MTBG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mendeleevo       MDVG Trimble 4000SGL    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mendeleevo       MDVZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi        METZ Ashtech Z18        X    -    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Mitaka           MTKA Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Neustrelitz      NTZ1 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Neustrelitz      NTZ3 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
NPL, UK          NPLC 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Oberpfaffenhofen DLRA 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala           OS0G Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pretoria         CSIR 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Reykjavik        REYZ Ashtech Z18        X    -    -    -    -    -    -      1 
Rio Grande       RIOZ Ashtech GG24       -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4 
Santiago         SANG 3S Navigation      -    X    X    X    -    X    X      5 
Sevres           BIPD 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Taiwan           CK02 Ashtech Z12        X    -    -    X    X    X    X      5 
Taiwan           NCKU Ashtech GG24       X    -    X    X    X    -    X      5 
Thule            THU2 Ashtech Z18        -    -    X    X    X    X    X      5 
Vernon           LRBA Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Visby            VS0G Ashtech GG24C      X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6 
Washington, DC   USNX 3S Navigation      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wettzell         WTZG 3S Navigation      X    -    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Yarragadee       YARR Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Zimmerwald       ZIMZ Ashtech Z18        X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zvenigorod       ZWEG Ashtech GG24       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:            44  stations          37   37   40   43   41   42   40   280 

We are now generating a global GLONASS navigation message file named
igexddd0.yyg.Z (ddd=day, yy=year) using all available files from the stations.
This file is in the daily g directory (e.g., for day 98280, in the
directory /igex/data/98280/98g). 

Data and products are now accessible on the CDDIS via anonymous ftp.

Regards,
Carey.