Subject: [IGEXMail-0083] LRBA receiver failure
From: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Nov 1998 09:29:19

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 4.72.3110.5
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.3110.3
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    20-Nov-1998 09:29:19                   Message No 0083
******************************************************************************

Author: "Christelle.Vigneau" <[email-masked]>
Subject: LRBA receiver failure

Dear colleagues,

LRBA receiver stopped recording data on day 322 without any reason.
Today (day 324), we have succeeded to start it again.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

Kind regards,

Christelle Vigneau
_________________________________________________________________
Christelle Vigneau
MoD\DGA\LRBA\NAV\RSAT
BP 914                                                         Tel   : (33)
02 32 21 44 85
27207 VERNON                                          Fax   : (33) 02 32 21
44 99
FRANCE                                                      E-mail :
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________