Subject: [IGEXMail-0080] GLONASS satellite clock bias anomaly
From: "Brian Burke" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Nov 1998 22:06:17

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
X-Msmail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 8.5, Build 4.71.2232.26
X-Mimeole: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V4.72.2106.4
Importance: Normal
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    18-Nov-1998 22:06:17                   Message No 0080
******************************************************************************

Author: "Brian Burke" <[email-masked]>
Subject: GLONASS satellite clock bias anomaly

To IGEX data users:

It appears that there was an anomaly with the broadcast clock 
parameter values for GLONASS slot 9 on day 321 (17 Nov 1998)
beginning 21:32:02 UTC.  At this time an off-schedule change in
the ephemeris took place replacing the clock bias and clock rate
parameters for the SV with incorrect values, producing clock biases
in error by ~24,000 meters. These incorrect values remained until
the satellite set from out view for the day. The values were correct
when the satellite was next visible from our site today, day 322.
This an other GLONASS anomalies (mostly affecting navigation users)
are listed at http://satnav.atc.ll.mit.edu/ under GLONASS status->
anomalies.
Regards,
-Brian

Brian Burke
MIT Lincoln Laboratory