Subject: [IGEXMail-0077] Rio Grande receiver status
From: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Nov 1998 16:52:17

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    17-Nov-1998 16:52:17                   Message No 0077
******************************************************************************

Author: Wolfgang Soehne <[email-masked]>
Subject: Rio Grande receiver status

Dear colleagues,

a MAN NR-R124 single frequency receiver (including the Ashtech GG24 receiver)
has been installed in Rio Grande, Argentina on November 10. The four character ID for this station is RIOZ.
The receiver is in full operation since 11 November 1998.

Data will be uploaded to CDDIS and IGN.
A LOG file will be sent to IGN.

Kind regards
 Wolfgang Soehne

=============================================================================
Wolfgang Soehne                tel: +49 331 288-1116
GeoForschungsZentrum Potsdam   fax: +49 331 288-1111
Telegrafenberg C2              mail: [email-masked]
14473 Potsdam                  WWW: http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/ab1/welcome.html
Germany                     
Projektbereich 1.1
==============================================================================