Subject: [IGEXMail-0072] New stations LIBR and REUN
From: [email-masked] (Claude Boucher)
Date: 13 Nov 1998 15:36:47

Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

******************************************************************************
IGEX Electronic Mail    13-Nov-1998 15:36:47                   Message No 0072
******************************************************************************

Author: [email-masked] (Claude Boucher)
Subject: New stations LIBR and REUN

IGN finally got two Ashtech Z18 receivers which will be installed soon at
the following sites:

La Reunion (REUN)

Libreville, Gabon (LIBR)

These stations will be also IGS stations and are planned to remain
permanently at these locations.

We expext these stations to be operational at the begining od december.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claude BOUCHER  [email-masked]

-NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS---NEW ADDRESS-
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Institut Geographique National
 ENSG/LAREG                            Phone: 33-(0)1-6415-3250
 6-8 Avenue Blaise Pascal              FAX:   33-(0)1-6415-3253
 Cite Descartes, Champs-sur-Marne      Email: [email-masked]
 77455 Marne-la-Vallee, France         WWW:   http://lareg.ensg.ign.fr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------